The purpose of this Terms & Conditions (“Agreement”) is to set out rights and obligations and other necessary matters between persons trading products or services with each other, rights and obligations and other responsible matters between the Members and the Company (as defined below), the procedures for the use of the service by the Members, etc., in connection with the use of the e-commerce related services (“Services”) provided by Zeenath Travel and Tours (http://www.zeenathtravels.com; hereinafter “Zeenath Travels”) operated by Zeenath Travel and Tours Sdn. Bhd. (“Company”).
“We”, “Us’, “Our”, “Zeenath Travels”, “Company” will refer to Zeenath Travel and Tours Sdn Bhd. The term “You”, “User”, “Customer” will refer to the customer visiting, using our website or our services as per the website. “Agent” will refer to the Agent appointed by Zeenath Travel and Tours Sdn Bhd.
User of this website
You must be an individual, 18 years of age or older. If you are under 18, you may use zeenathtravels.com only with involvement of a parent or legal guardian.
Before making reservations, it is your responsibility to read the fine print associated with your desired product including, but not limited to, the following sections: Pricing and its notice, Tour Itinerary, Package Includes, Package Excludes, Cancellation and Refund Policy, Terms and Conditions, Special Note, etc.. And you herein state that you have read and fully understand the content of all fine print and will waive the right to dispute any part of it after your purchase.
Once you have completed your reservation, it is the customer’s responsibility to keep all contact information up-to-date.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Zeenath Travels and Tours Sdn Bhd is the sole owner of the information collected on this website. We will not sell or share this information to any outside parties, except as outlined in this policy. Zeenathtravels.com collects information from our users at several different points on our website in order to process reservations and better serve you with pertinent information. Information collected includes name, shipping address, billing address, telephone numbers, email address and payment information such as credit card.
Company strongly recommends our customers acquire insurance covering medical, trip cancellation, and baggage, etc. Comapny does not currently offer any travel arrangements. The tour products listed on zeenathtravels.com are operated by independent tour providers. We act as agent for providers of tours, transportation, sightseeing and hotel accommodations. Company shall be exempt from any liability in the event of an accident resulting in, but not limited to, loss or damage of properties, injury to people, death during trip, delays, irregularities or other occurrences beyond its control. Settlements will ensue in accordance with rules set by airlines, hotels, buses, etc. You agree that company will not be liable for any costs or damages arising out of a dispute or disagreement between you and any participating provider or a third party for anything that is in any way related to this site or the use of information contained in this site, and you hereby expressively waive any such claim against company and its owner, members, officers, directors, employees, parents, subsidiaries, agents and representatives. Company suggests that due to the Cancellation Policy for your tour and the unexpected events that can possibly occur, your party would benefit from purchasing Travel Insurance for your reservation.
Tour Adjustments and Cancellation Policy
Suppliers will try their best to make sure all the tour arrangements will be the same as planned. However, to ensure safe and secure tours, tour providers reserve the right to make amendments including altering, postponing and canceling tours due to weather, transportation, riots and many other uncontrollable circumstances. Tour providers also reserve the right to cancel the tour prior to departure, and refund payment if the number of participants is inadequate to form a tour group.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The rates quoted are subject to change without prior notice.
- Reservation will be made upon confirmation from your side.
- Hotel room confirmation is subject to availability upon booking.
- Tour fare deposit amount paid is non-refundable after booking.
- Full payment must be made during promotion due date.
- High season surcharges to be advise.
- The itinerary is subject to change at the discretion of the land operator.
- Zeenath Travels and its agents reserve the right to change or alter the program and revise fares without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances
- Refund would not be entertained for unused services due to unforeseen circumstances (unused service is not refundable.
- For any unused service is not refundable.
- Zeenath Travels acts only as your agent to provide you to service providers such as Airlines, Hotel, Ferry, Coaches, and others. We shall not in any circumstances be held liable for and will not accept responsibility or liability for the acts omissions, defaults on the past of these services provides and government change of regulations.
DEPOSIT & TOUR PAYMENTS
- All payments must be fully paid upon confirmation of the tour.
- Deposit & Full Payment must be made in full as per the schedule below.
Company provide a variety of travel related products from different vendors and third parties (“Suppliers”). Each Supplier has its own terms and conditions that will be applicable depending on your particular travel arrangements. In addition to our general terms and conditions, we must highlight that as our suppliers have their own terms and conditions, you should make sure to understand them.
1. Company reserves the right to reject any product(s) order you place, and/or or to quantities on any order, without giving any reason. If we reject your order, we will generally attempt to notify you using the e-mail address you gave us when you placed the order.
2. Company may, at its own discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. Company also reserves the right to reject any order you placed. In the event Company makes a change to an order, Company will attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address provided at the time the order was made.
3. Company reserves the right to limit or prohibit sales to dealers or re-sellers.